Star Wars Boba Fett and IG-88 Shadows of the Empire Figures & Comic RARE
Boba Fett, infamous bounty hunter and weapons master, vanished from sight after Darth Vader turned over the frozen body of Han Solo. Boba Fett was expected to deliver his bounty to Jabba the Hutt's palace on the planet Tatooine some time ago. Knowing the value of his shipment and the various hunters determined to take it from him, Fett disappeared into the mists of the galaxy's Outer Rim to bide his time. Meanwhile, Luke Skywalker, Chewbacca and Princess Leia search the galaxy for his ship, Slave I, with the hopes of freeing Solo from his carboinite prison, Fearless, clever, and always full of surprises, even the Empire cannot pinpoint this master hunter's whereabouts.
The battered war droid IG-88 was among the bounty hunters commissioned by Darth Vader to hunt down and capture the Millennium Falcon after the Battle of Hoth. IG-88 is one of five droids created by Holowan scientists, who deliberately programmed the units to maximize their freedom of action in combat. This experiment proved tragic when, upon activiation, the new IG prototypes eliminated their programmers and escaped to fulfill whatever mission lie within their distorted metallic intellects. IG-88's programming has caused it to value Imperial credits over organic life, making it a devastatingly efficient hunting machine. It is loaded down with a mass of heavy weaponry such as a heavy blaster and blaster rifle as well as a flamethrower, sonic stunner and grenade launcher.
It has been rumored that IG-88 is one of the many bounty hunters seeking Boba Fett and his prisoner. Though bounty hunters rarely break their vocational code by stealing or eliminating one another, the capture of Han Solo promises enough credits to cause most hunters to forget this formality. This is especially true for IG-88, who has little regard for laws, especially unwritten ones. The droid is literally a killing machine and one of the most dangerous hunters in the galaxy. Many consider it the equal of Boba Fett, who is generally known as the most effective bounty hunter anywhere. Upon entering the Tatooine system, Boba Fett was ambushed by the droid in its ship, IG-2000. Certain of his ability to destroy the droid, Boba Fett soon discovered that IG-88 had a few tricks of his own.
Here is What You Get:
· Blaster Rifle (Fett)
· Blaster Rifle (IG-88)
· Blaster Rifle (IG-88)
· Dark Horse Comic Book
*** Of the 4 left in stock, they have corner damage on one corner. ***
(Thank you too Rebelscum for their infinite wisdom& Dan Curtos singularly brilliant photography! The guy is gifted beyond explanation.)
*** Note that auction is for one item only ***
Item has not been opened, all parts appear to be there. I have been collecting these for decades and this is one of my very rarest pieces.
· Combined shipping is available
· Bulk discounts are available
· Our shipping can be higher than others as we only deal in older, high end items. Higher quality items are double boxed with bubble wrap or popcorn included.
· Items ship generally the next business day from receiving payment, but we reserve 3 days to process packaging. As we promised above, double box, bubble wrap, generally overkill every shipment. We want you happy, your item 100%.
· Ask questions before you buy, I?m reasonable, but but gullible.This is a small community, but we all talk, buy, and sell from each other.
· Payment is due in 48 hours as ebay mandates. Contact me if you are having problems and we might be able to work out some thing. Communication is key and I try to be as helpful as possible. We will leave feedback on non-payment, but we have not had to resort to that yet in over 2,000 transactions.
· If you have 2 or more unpaid item strykes from eBay in the last six months, email me to discuss the purchase.
· BEFORE you post negative feedback, email me! Most say I?m the nicest guy in the world.